This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.
WorkSafeBC's Board of Directors (BOD) values input and feedback from stakeholders regarding the provincial workers' compensation system. The Stakeholder Outreach Program is a pro-active plan aimed at improving the system and addressing the changing needs and concerns of stakeholders.
The goals and objectives of the program are as follows:
- Promote open communication between stakeholders and individual Board members
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders on current workers' compensation issues
- Communicate significant changes and challenges regarding the workers' compensation system
- Promote the value-added proposition of WorkSafeBC
- Incorporate stakeholder feedback into BOD discussions and decision-making
As a stakeholder, we encourage you to submit a request. This is your opportunity to contribute to a workers' compensation system that works for everyone.
Your request will be forwarded to the BOD for consideration.